My Good Grief Journal for Kids: An iPad app for grieving children and their adults.
Twenty activity pages and unlimited journaling helps adults spark warm conversations with their grieving children. Kids will create a lasting treasure chest of memories, thoughts and feelings about their loved one. The app can be completely personalized to the names, gender and relationships of the deceased as well as both child and adult users.
MY GOOD GRIEF JOURNAL FOR KIDS is a fun, cool technologically advanced tool that helps adults--in a private, secure environment--spark warm, meaningful conversations with their grieving children about a loved one who has died.
- Helps adults GENTLY BREAK THE ICE when they don’t know what to say or what to ask a grieving child.
- Helps REDUCE FEELINGS OF ISOLATION that so often cloak children and families who are mourning.
- Helps children and their adults EXPRESS EMOTION TOGETHER in ways that feel safe and non-threatening.
- Twenty guided ‘Remembering’ activities use ‘play’ as a means to help children process the death of their loved one.
- The app is personalized! Names of the loved-one, the child and the adult user flow throughout all the app’s activity pages.
- SAFE! The app is private and completely self-contained within the user’s iPad. It does not connect to the Internet.